Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Other blogs and blogs and blogs

Oh my goodness, I only sat down for a few minutes to have a look around the other cpd23 blogs and now it's two weeks later, I seem to have grown a beard and my laptop has fused with my lap. Gross but kinda convenient...

I've even been commenting! Motivated myself with a biscuit per comment; yep, I'm basically a golden retriever. Here are a few of my favourites:

http://ankova.tumblr.com/ - Lots of lovely pictures and graphics, I think I've got blog platform envy...
http://dorkavecunespork.wordpress.com/ - Ahh, pictures of food and words about library stuff, thumbs up!
http://simplethingstomakeanddo.blogspot.com/ -  Lovely layout and a non-library perspective on cpd23. Also, there are lots of pictures of cake :D
http://pluggedinlibrarian.blogspot.com/ - A technogeek perspective! I've just started a new job as an e-services librarian so I think this blog'll be interesting AND useful, crumbs.

I'm slightly late putting this up, lagging behind and it's only Thing Two, sigh. In my defence, it's been lovely weather, which is very rare(bit) here in rainy Wales so I've been out and about enjoying the sunshineshine. I tried to blog, honest Ma, it was the screen glare what stopped me.

In other news, I've been trying to find out how to add the 'reply to comments' option to Blogger, I've been messing with the html but nothing seems to have any effect, I think the template I'm using is an immovable object and I'm not an unstoppable force (yet). Any tips oh passing persons of the internet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your biscuit per comment strategy even more than my one comment a day goal. Of course, I had to verify that the UK to US translation of biscuit means something good!

Lyn Bailey said...

I am lagging even further behind but love the layout of your blog.

Bridget McVennon aka Agent Paper said...

zOMG! Hello Socially Awkward Penguin! I love the little creatures on your blog :) I am also running behind, this weekend will be major catch-up time!

Janet Packer said...

Hello,
I too am running behind (even more so than yourself) ... time to do something about it ... I may adopt your food motivation technique!